Travel, visit family and friends, do business, or transit through Canada, and extend your stay. This includes entering Canada via bus, car, train, boat, or cruise ship.
An entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air.
Visit children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for of up to 10 years.
There are an ample number of ways to migrate to Canada, such as: permanently
- Skilled worker
- Sponsoring your spouse, partner, dependent children, parents, grandparents and a relative. Including adopting a child
Nomination by a Canadian province or territory
Graduating or working on the East Coast of Canada
Health worker by providing care for Children, Elderly, Medical needs or as a live-in Caregiver
- Starting an innovative business and creating job opportunities for local Canadians
- Professionals from the areas of Art, Culture, Recreation and Sports
- Working in the smaller community-driven regions of Canada
- Fulfilling the labour needs in the industries of meat manufacturing, agricultural and animal production
- Temporary new policies and programs launched during the Covid-19 pandemic, including applicants from the healthcare industry and Hong Kong residents
- Sponsoring a refugee
Work permits are for temporary workers, business people, students, youth and caregivers. Also, the North American Free Trade Agreement.
There are two types of Work Permits: Open work Permit and Employer-specific work permit.
Study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and work while you study or after you graduate.
Apply for, resume or give up Canadian citizenship, the citizenship test and get proof of citizenship.
Refugees and Asylum
Appeals on immigration-related matters, including sponsorships, removal orders and residency obligations.
Appeal Immigration decision and Inadmissibility:
Refugee status from within Canada, come to Canada as a refugee, sponsor a refugee or refugee services in Canada.
- Apply or renew Permanent Resident Card
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Renewal of Passport
OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
- Visa Services for The United States of America, United Kingdom and Australia
- Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skills Trade, Express Entry
- Canadian Experience Class
- Family Class
- Inadmissibility, Temporary Resident Permits, Authorization to Return (Criminal, Medical etc.)
- Temporary Visas
- Labour Market Impact Analysis (LMIA)
- Live-in Caregivers
- Permanent Resident Cards